Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.
The "wearevignerons.com" site is an electronic merchant site, accessible at https://wearevignerons.com (or any other url that may be substituted or added), operated by VIGNERONS through which any buyer with the required capacity can purchase, by electronic means, wines offered for sale (hereinafter the "Products").
This merchant site allows any buyer to freely choose his wines from the catalogue of champagnes offered, to place a single order and to receive said wines, subject to their availability in stock, in one delivery per winemaker.
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to govern the contract of sale that is formed, once the order is placed online, between the buyer (hereinafter the "Buyer") and VIGNERONS ("wearevignerons.com").
1. CAPACITY - STATUS
In accordance with Article L. 3342-1 of the French Public Health Code, the sale of alcohol to minors under the age of eighteen (18) is prohibited.
By accepting these general terms and conditions of sale, the Buyer declares:
2. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
To be able to place an order, the Purchaser must have an active account.
The account creation can be done at the time of placing the order.
The Purchaser is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his access codes.
The Purchaser undertakes not to choose an abusive identifier, contrary to public policy or morality, infringing the rights of third parties, laws and regulations and the image of VIGNERONS.
The Purchaser undertakes to provide accurate information as to its identity, address and other data necessary for access and to update any changes to this information.
The photos appearing on the site "wearevignerons.com" do not have contractual value.
The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT.
The functionalities of the site "wearevignerons.com" for the constitution and processing of an order are as follows:
1. wearevignerons.com presents the characteristics and price of each Product.
2. The Buyer selects the Product(s) he wishes to buy by adding them to his "basket".
3. The Winegrower(s)' Product offers are valid as long as they are visible on the Menu, within the limits of available stocks.
4. Similarly, in the particular case where the same Product is ordered by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this Product, it will only be sold to the first Buyer who registers his order. The other Buyers will then be informed of the cancellation of their order and the reasons for this cancellation.
5. The Purchaser confirms the content of his basket, reads and accepts these GTC by a click of validation when placing his order.
6. The Purchaser provides the necessary contact details for this delivery.
7. The Purchaser pays for his order by credit card
8. The Purchaser receives an email confirming his order and payment.
9. The order is then prepared on behalf of the Winegrower(s) and shipped.
10. The Buyer receives an email confirming the shipment (delivered to the carrier), giving him access to his invoice(s) (one invoice per Winemaker).
The Purchaser can make the payment of his order by credit card via the secure payment interface made available to him for this purpose.
The information relating to the bank cards used by the Purchasers is hosted by the payment company Stripe, a reference in terms of Internet banking security.
Each order confirmation will be accompanied by the corresponding invoice(s) issued by wearevignerons.com.
The geographical scope of deliveries is the European Union:
For Metropolitan France
Two delivery options are available to the Purchaser:
(1 magnum = 2 bottles)
The preparation and shipment (delivery to the carrier) of the ordered champagne are carried out within 48 working hours following the date of confirmation of the order and payment for an order. It is understood that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, as well as days on which road transport is prohibited, are considered as non-working days.
The champagnes are delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the Buyer to ensure that the information he communicates to this effect is and remains correct and that it will enable him to receive the Product(s) he purchases from the Seller through the online sales website "wearevignerons.com".
Any error or modification made by the Purchaser in the delivery information made before the actual receipt of the Product(s), whatever they may be, shall result in an extension of the planned delivery time. Any additional costs associated with this will be borne by the Purchaser.
The transfer of risks takes place at the time of delivery to the relay point in the case of delivery by relay-package, and at the time of delivery to the Buyer in other cases.
The Purchaser is required to carefully check his packages upon delivery in order to immediately issue any reservations to the carrier. No complaint can be considered admissible if the Purchaser has accepted without reservation his packages at the time of delivery.
The delivery prices shown are per winegrower. If your order concerns several winemakers, the price applies to each shipment unless otherwise stated.
|DESTINATION||1 to 6 BTLES||7 to 12 BTLES||13 to 24 BTLES|
|Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands||15€||20€||40€|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden||15€||30€||70€|
|UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
|Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Malta||60€||90€||150€|
|Czech Rep., Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia||60€||90€||150€|
|Norway, Switzerland, Iceland||85€||135€||170€|
|U.S., Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand||150€||225€||335€|